Kipling (Luxury Firm)
What does it feel like:
The IVY Kipling mattress is the perfect 3 when it comes to firmness. It is a firm mattress with just a hint of softness. It has a smooth flat firm surface. Even though it’s not necessary, many people like to layer this mattress using one of IVY organic wool or laytex toppers for designing their ultimate sleep experience.
SURFACE PADDING & MATERIALS
- The covering is 100% certified organic cotton knit (North Carolina)
- The padding and filling are 100% certified organic cruelty free wool™ (Oregon)
- The padding and filling are 100% certified organic cotton (West Texas)
- Organic Dunlop latex rubber hand layered between certified organic cotton and certified organic cruelty-free wool™
- The organic latex is double wrapped in organic cruelty-free felted wool™ and certified organic cotton.
- A support base that utilizes multi-zoned recycled steel to create a nested individually pocketed coil network. The coils are wrapped in a biodegradable non-off gassing food-grade woven fabric.
- The entire mattress is stitched together to increase longevity and comfort. These extra steps prevent the layers of padding from shifting and the cover from twisting, maintaining the structure and integrity of the mattress.
- Mattress height – 12.”
- This mattress needs to be supported by slats no more than 1” apart or placed on a proper foundation.
- Queen and King size mattresses using a frame must have center support legs from the middle of the mattress going down to the floor.
- Ivy Organics mattresses are too substantial to be vacuum-packed and squeezed into a little box. When the mattress arrives, you can immediately go to sleep.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact us. We want your mattress to last and be comfortable for many, many years.