The Emerson is a medium/plush mattress.
The Emerson has a soft, contouring feel on top with firm support underneath. Below the surface are multiple layers of lofty certified organic cruelty-free wool™ and soft certified-organic cotton for comfort and temperature consistency.
The Ivy Organics Emerson mattress is the perfect 5 with a substantial feel. It has a soft, comforting touch but still feels medium firm. In addition, it has a conforming smooth surface that offers incredible support by combining organic latex and individual coils of varying diameters. Even though it’s unnecessary, many people like to layer this mattress using Ivy Organics toppers to design their ultimate sleep experience.
SURFACE & PADDING MATERIALS
- The covering is 100% certified organic cotton knit (North Carolina)
- The padding is100% certified organic cruelty free wool™ (Oregon)
- The padding is 100% certified organic cotton (West Texas)
- Organic Dunlop latex rubber is hand layered between four layers of 100% certified organic cotton and four layers of certified organic cruelty-free wool™.
- A support base that utilizes multi-zoned recycled steel to create a nested individually pocketed coil network. The coils are wrapped in a biodegradable non-off gassing food-grade woven fabric.
- The entire mattress is hand wrapped three times and encased in certified organic cotton and organic cruelty-free wool™
- The mattress is stitched together to increase longevity and comfort by preventing the layers of padding from shifting.
- Ivy Organics mattresses are too substantial to be vacuum-packed and squeezed into a little box. When the mattress arrives, you can immediately go to sleep.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact us. We want your mattress to last and be comfortable for many, many years.
- Mattress height - 13.5.”
- Adjustable base friendly – No
- One-sided (can flipped) - No